TDVAX.EXE - the Topdraw Plotting Package
- Called by:
- Intermediate Exec
- Reads input from:
- TI*.TD (for Topdraw Input)
- Input to the Topdraw Plotting Package
- Writes output to:
- TO*.GIF (for Topdraw Output)
- Output from the Topdraw Plotting Package
This is the version of Topdraw called by
WTINTERMED.COM, the Intermediate Exec.
It was made by taking the version of Topdraw in the SLAC$TD directory
on the SLD cluster and then making the following changes:
- Modified TDVAX.FOR to accept the input file name as part of the call
(the standard VAX Topdraw gets the input file name by interactive query
after the call)
- Modified TDVAX.FOR to include GIF in the list of ouput devices
(replacing the archaic Grinnel display)
- Modified TDSOURCE.FOR to change the WINDOW values in subroutine TXDEFW.
The new values reduce the size of the blank border area around the plot
- Modified TDSOURCE.FOR to correct a few minor bugs that appeared to be
typos. These affected handling of certain errors that are not actually
called and perhaps were never called. The types needed to be fixed now because
the current compiler didn't accept them
- Linked this version of Topdraw against our new UGSRTL that contains
the GIF driver
If changes are made to TDVAX.FOR,
recompile it and then run LINKTD.COM.
Like all of the executables called by WTINTERMED.COM, TOPDRAW comes in two flavors,
Alpha and Vax.
3 October 1997